email@example.com | Fremantle Sailing Club 08 9435 8800 | Event Director 0418 908 726
Squid Catching Workshop
As part of this year’s event, and in conjunction with Recfishwest, we will be holding a FREE TO ATTEND workshop 1 week before. On Sunday 12th March at 2pm, Guest speakers will include:
- Marco, Jake & Rob from Anglers Fishing World will share their knowledge, taking us through, fishing locations, lure colours, lines, rods, reels, time of day, water and weather conditions
- Dr Peter Coulson from Murdoch University will be sharing his secrets about the biology of squid from his 3 year research project.
- Tim Gross from Recfishwest, will be talking about Safety for boats, land base and Kayak
- Paul Godfrey Senior Technical Adviser from ECU photographic department will share tips and tricks on how he get amazing shots without the fancy gear
- Tim Gross , Recfishwest, will be talking about Caring for, Cleaning , preparing and cooking squid
- Anglers Fishing World will have a pop up shop with some great specials, so make sure you bring your wallet and grab some bargains
This is a very informative workshop and will book out fast, so register NOW to secure your seats
Please let us know if you want to attend the free workshop...